Sunday 4 February 2018

Twinkl Resources


The people at Twinkl have given me a free account on their website and, in return, I said I’d review, occasionally, some of their resources.


This month’s finds are:  

10 AQA Unseen Poetry Practice Exam Questions

I love a poem and I especially love finding some old ones I have yet to discover. This selection contains some interesting themed combinations. A great resource for revision. Personally, I am going to use them as a series of homework for students as we get closer to the final exams.





‘Down the Rabbit Hole’ Proofreading Sheets

There are quite a few of these on the website. Accuracy will always been a focus for lessons and this is a nice little starter activity. Spot the errors and discuss as a class.





Colon, Semicolon or Dash?

I liked this little activity because it deals with punctuation in a different way. It gives students a sentence which could feature a colon, a semicolon or a dash in it. Students have to decide which piece of punctuation to use, and then they have to explain their choice. I thought the structure of this resource was particularly good as it linked choice and reason together.  



  



All resources can be found here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.