Sunday 12 March 2023

Mock Marking Targets

A long, long time ago. I shared some simple targets for marking the English Language exam papers. They’ve saved me hours of time and stopped me from writing endless comments on exam papers. I simply write the code at the end. Students copy out the target and act on it. Obviously if there’s something else I need to comment on then I will write it down. The great thing is that I am able to spot patterns and trends across a class.


It was time for me to update the targets and that’s what I have done. This time around I have added a next step task which focuses on precise next steps. This time around I have used some precise sentences for students to use. 



Feel free to steal, borrow and adapt as you see fit. I hope that it saves someone out there some time. 


Link to Paper 1 marking targets. 

Link to Paper 2 marking targets. 


Thanks for reading, 


Xris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.